# Q, ChatGPT for Slack"Q, ChatGPT for Slack" is an AI-powered assistant for your team that enhances productivity and streamlines workflows. With advanced customization options and seamless integration with Slack, Q transforms your workspace into an AI-enabled hub.https://q-bot.suchica.com/## Key Features- On-demand File Reading: Q can read audio and PDF files as requested. - Custom Instructions: Tailor Q's responses using user-, channel-specific, and workspace-wide instructions for personalized interactions. - Google Search: Leverage Google within your Slack workspace. Q uses SerpAPI to fetch accurate search results instantly. - Document Search: Need information from a PDF or GitHub repo? Q uses vector similarity search via Pinecone to deliver precise results. - Channel Summary Scheduler: Stay updated with scheduled summaries of channel activities. - PDF Generation: Generate PDFs using message content.For a list of features: https://q-bot.suchica.com/features## Two-Tiered Customizations1. Pre-Set Prompts: Customize Q by User, Channel, and Workspace-specific instructions. Here is the settings page: https://q-bot.suchica.com/settings/instructions 2. Conditional Prompts: Enable dynamic handling of large text sources like websites, PDFs, and GitHub repos. This is located on the Home tab of the application.## PricingWe offer a GPT-4 subscription model with three tiers:- Entry: $8/user/mo or $80/user/year - Standard: $20/user/mo or $200/user/year - Premium: $32/user/mo or $320/user/yearThese plans differ in terms of the usage limit, token limit, and other factors. Click here for pricing and subscription: https://q-bot.suchica.com/pricing## InstallationTo get started with Q, visit our installation page directly: https://slack-gpt3.herokuapp.com/slack/install. Or you can click the install button on the top page here: https://q-bot.suchica.com/## How to get startedInvite "Q, ChatGPT for Slack" to any channels you prefer, and talk to Q by @Q. Or just talk to Q on the Messages tab of the App without @Q## What is better than ChatGPT1. Unlike the browser version of ChatGPT, what you chat with Q is not used for learning as Q is an API based service. Here is the source. https://platform.openai.com/docs/data-usage-policies 2. You can use AI in your daily Slack chats. You don't have to go out of Slack to find out something. 3. You can use AI together with your team. This will naturally increase your team's productivity. 4. You can extend various functionalities with Plug-ins, Custom Instructions, Google & Document Searches, plus On-demand File Reading including Audio & PDFs.## DisclaimerSince Q is an AI model that infers from context based on OpenAI's GPT, so there are some weaknesses.1. Q may reply with inaccurate information potentially. 2. Q may reply with offensive content potentially.## SupportFor any queries or support, please email email@example.com or invite firstname.lastname@example.org to Slack Connect DM by simply trying to DM to email@example.com.You can also book a meeting for such as demo: https://q-bot.suchica.com/booking/demoJoin the future of workspace communication with Q, ChatGPT for Slack.
Q, ChatGPT for Slack will be able to view:
Q, ChatGPT for Slack will be able to do:
Review the details to better understand this app’s security practices. To learn more about assessing apps for your workspace visit our Help Center.
1. Types of data collected:
- Admin name and email for the Slack workspace
- Payment information (saved only on Stripe and not on the Q app)
2. How the collected data is used:
- Names and emails are used to identify users.
3. Data retention period:
- The data retention period is basically unlimited.
- But if a user requests to have their data deleted due to subscription cancellation, we will promptly respond.
4. Data protection measures:
- Payment information and other confidential data are saved only on Stripe to protect them.
5. Guidelines for laws and regulations on personal information:
6. Implementation and changes to the policy:
- We will comply with this policy to protect users' personal information.
- We may change the policy if necessary, and notify users of any changes through appropriate means.
Data archiving and removal policy
1. Types of data
- We manage personal information, customer information, and financial information.
- We do not manage internal documents.
2. Data removal
- We will promptly respond to user requests for data removal, including financial information, except when such information is required by law to be retained.
- When a user uninstalls our app, we delete installation data, but we keep customer and subscription information saved on Stripe. We do not set a specific time frame for data removal, but we may establish rules for removing in the future.
3. Data archival
- We do not have any specific rules for data archival at this time.
- But we may archive data for legal and business reasons in the future. We will ensure that such data is securely stored and managed appropriately in that case.
4. Data access management
- We strictly manage data access.
- We cannot restore data that has been deleted, so we may substitute deletion with archiving based on legal requirements.
5. Management of external partners
- We keep important information, particularly customer information, saved on Stripe and do not save it on our app.
6. Changes to the policy
- We may change this policy as necessary.
- If we do make changes, we will notify users by appropriate means and explain the changes.
Data storage policy
1. Types of Data
- We collect two main types of data: personal information of Slack workspace admins (such as names and addresses) and customer information including payment and financial information.
2. Data Retention
- We will retain data for as long as required by law or until users uninstall Q App.
- Upon request from a user, we will delete or archive their data.
3. Data Storage Location
- We store data on external cloud services, Stripe and Supabase.
4. Data Access
- Our customer support team has access to user data for the purpose of addressing user requests.
- They may view data or delete data upon request from the user.
5. Data Security
- We follow the security practices of Stripe and Supabase, which are the external partners we use to store data.
6. Data Deletion
- We will delete data upon user request.
- If required by law, we may archive data instead of deleting it.
- We do not currently have an automatic deletion process.
7. Data Backup
- We comply with the backup policies of Stripe and Supabase.
Data center location(s)
Data hosting company
Supabase, Stripe, Pinecone
App/service has sub-processors
Certifications & compliance
Data deletion request procedure
1. Receiving the request:
- When a request for removal / archive is received, the employee responsible for processing the request should acknowledge receipt of the request.
- The employee should check the request for completeness and request additional information if needed.
2. Identifying the data:
- The employee should identify the data to be archived.
- If there are multiple data sets involved, all should be identified.
3. Backing up the data:
- Basically instead of removing the data, the employee should archive the data for a backup.
4. Archiving the data:
- The retention period of the archived data should be in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- After archiving is complete, the employee should log the completion of the archive process.
5. Notifying the user:
- The employee should notify the user that the requested data has been archived.
- The notification should include the type of data archived and the date on which it was archived.
6. Process improvement:
- To improve the archive process, the employee should analyze the data archived and the reasons for archiving.
- Based on the analysis, the employee should consider improvements to the archive process.
While this app may offer HIPAA compliance, Slack does not have a business associate agreement with any third-party application providers, including those in the Slack App Directory, so you are responsible for validating the provider's compliance and executing an appropriate agreement before enabling.
Supports Single Sign On (SSO) with the following providers
Our service runs on Slack so we don't require any additional sign-in to begin with. For actions like subscriptions at our homepage, we employ Supabase's OAuth sign-in with Slack, which is SSO enables the user's auth experience across the platform.
Supports Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML)