Save time, celebrate colleagues, jot down personal notes and see what you need to do in Appraisd - all without leaving Slack. The Appraisd app for Slack helps you integrate Appraisd's personal development and performance management tools into your working routine. Using the app, you can: - see upcoming reviews, check-ins, objectives and feedback requests - give instant feedback and praise to your colleagues - add a personal notes to yourself or a team member - get your Appraisd alerts in real-time
Appraisd will be able to view:
Appraisd will be able to do:
Review the details to better understand this app’s security practices. To learn more about assessing apps for your workspace visit our Help Center.
We retain personal data for as long as necessary for the relevant activity for which it was provided or collected. This will be for as long as we provide access to the website or services to you, your account with us remains open or any period set out in any relevant contract you have with us. However, we may keep some data after your account is closed or you cease using the services for the purposes set out below.
After your account has been closed, we usually delete personal data, however we may retain personal data where reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations (including law enforcement requests), to meet regulatory requirements, maintain security, prevent fraud and abuse, resolve disputes, enforce our Terms and Conditions, or fulfil your request to “unsubscribe” from further messages from us.
We may retain de-personalised information after your account has been closed.
Please note: After you have closed your account or deleted information from your account, any information you have shared with others will remain visible. We do not control data that other users may have copied from the website or services.
Data archiving and removal policy
Additionally at the termination of a contract the following clauses apply.
The Company may terminate this Agreement or the provision of any Services provided pursuant to this Agreement with immediate effect by giving written notice to the Customer if: (i) the Customer has used or permitted the use of the Services otherwise than in accordance with this Agreement; or (ii) the Company is prohibited under the laws of England or otherwise from providing the Services.
Either party may terminate this Agreement with immediate effect on giving written notice to the other party if: (i) the other party commits a material breach of any term of the Agreement and (if such a breach is remediable) the breaching party fails to remedy that breach within 30 (thirty) days of being notified in writing of the breach; (ii) the other party suspends or ceases, or threatens to suspend or cease, to carry on all or a substantial part of its business; and/or (iii) the other party is unable to pay its debts or enters into compulsory or voluntary liquidation (other than for the purpose of effecting a reconstruction or amalgamation in such manner that the Company resulting from such reconstruction or amalgamation shall be bound by and assume the Company's obligations hereunder); (iv) the other party compounds with or convenes a meeting of its creditors or has a receiver, manager or similar official appointed in respect of its assets; or (v) the other party has an administrator appointed or documents are filed with the court for the appointment of an administrator or notice is given of an intention to appoint an administrator by such party or its directors or by a qualifying floating charge holder (as defined in the Insolvency Act 1986, paragraph 14 schedule B1); or (vi) any similar event occurs under the law of any other jurisdiction in respect of that party.
Data will be retained in back ups for 35 days after initial deletion.
Data storage policy
Data storage policy is covered by the data processing agreement (https://help.appraisd.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007779458-Data-Processing-Agreement) and is audited to by ISO27001 compliant.
Of particular relevance is
8. Separation Control
Technical and organisational measures regarding purposes of collection and separated processing:
Personal Data used for internal purposes only e.g. as part of the respective customer relationship, may be transferred to a third party such as a subcontractor, solely under consideration of contractual arrangements and appropriate data protection regulatory requirements.
Employees are instructed to collect, process and use Personal Data only within the framework and for the purposes of their duties (e.g. service provision). At a technical level, multi-client capability includes separation of functions as well as appropriate separation of testing and production systems.
Customer Data is stored in a way that logically separates it from other customer data.
Customer data is encrypted at rest using AES256 bit encryption and data in transit is protected by Transport Layer Security (“TLS”).
Data center location(s)
Data hosting details
Data is hosted with Microsoft Azure in the UK unless otherwise agreed with your account manager.
Account administrators have the power to delete data from an account at any time. This will result in the full removal from our back ups within 35 days.
Additionally data subjects have the right, in certain circumstances, to request erase of their personal data “right to be forgotten”. Where such a request is made, unless there is an exemption under section 4, personal data should be erased without undue delay if:
• the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
• the data subject withdraws their consent to the processing of their personal data and consent was the basis on which the personal data were processed and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
• the data subject objects to the processing of their personal data on the basis of our performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us, or on the basis of our legitimate interests which override the data subject’s interests or fundamental rights and freedoms, unless we either can show compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override those interests, rights and freedoms, or we are processing the data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
• the data subject objects to the processing of their personal data for direct marketing purposes;
• the personal data have been unlawfully processed;
• the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject; or
• the personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of e-commerce or other online services. Inform the employer of the reasons for not taking action if data is not deleted. In addition to the exemptions in section 4, we can also refuse to erase the personal data to the extent processing is necessary:
• for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information;
• for compliance with a legal obligation which requires processing by law and to which we are subject or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us;
• for reasons of public interest in the area of public health;
• for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes, or statistical purposes in so far as the right to erasure is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of the objectives of that processing; or
• for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
While this app may offer HIPAA compliance, Slack does not have a business associate agreement with any third-party application providers, including those in the Slack App Directory, so you are responsible for validating the provider's compliance and executing an appropriate agreement before enabling.
Date of latest pen test
Executive summary is available to potential customers upon request
Supports Single Sign On (SSO) with the following providers
Azure AD, Okta, OneLogin, any SAML2.0
Supports Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML)