Data retention policy
We keep your data until it is no longer necessary to provide our services or until your account is deleted. How long we keep information depends on what it is and whether we have a business need to retain it.
Data archiving and removal policy
You also have the following rights:
- To know how we use, store and process your Personal Data
- To have your Personal Data corrected, deleted or to ask us to stop processing your Personal Data
- To receive a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format
- To lodge a complaint with a relevant supervisory authority
- Where our processing of your Personal Data is based on your consent, the right to withdraw that consent
You can review, update or withdraw your personal information by contacting us at email@example.com
Data storage policy
Data is stored in Amazon Web Services within the United States.
Data center location(s)
Data hosting details
Approvals is hosted in the cloud using Amazon Web Services.
App/service has sub-processors
Guidelines for sub-processors